Fully-auto Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) System
Save Your Space without Compromise
Powerful Performance and Compact Design Compatible with Small and Medium-sized Hospitals and Labs
- Throughput: Maximum 200 tests/hour.
- Continue to use MAGLUMI® reagent kits with perfect compatibility (181 parameters)
- Reagent positions: 20
- Sample positions: 72
- Single reaction cup with integrated packaging
Features & Benefits
- Small but powerful, the throughput is up to 200 tests/hour, and throughput per unit area is 294 T/h/m².
- Compatible with all MAGLUMI® reagents, one of the broadest automated CLIA test menus in the world (166 parameters).
- The latest intelligent washing technology and bidirectional temperature control measurement guarantee accurate and reliable results. The comprehensive advanced design of MAGLUMI® X3 ensures excellent performance.
- Single reaction cup can avoid light pollution and increase cuvette utilization, its integrated packaging can avoid the stuck of the cuvette and destroying the cuvette wall.
- No-pause loading/unloading of reagents/samples without waiting or interrupting test
Reagent and Sample Loading
- 72 sample positions with barcode reader.
- Sample in each position can be dened as STAT.
- 20 reagent positions with RFID reader, 24h refrigerated at 10°C (±0.3°C).
- No-pause loading/unloading of reagents/samples without waiting or interrupting tests.
- Reagent and sample indicator light available, real-time status monitoring, no need to check on the computer monitor.
Single Reaction Cup with Integrated Packaging
- Single reaction cup can avoid light pollution and increase the cuvette utilization.
- Single reaction cup with integrated packaging can avoid the stuck of the cuvette and destroying the cuvette wall
Intelligent UI Interface
- New user-friendly UI interface (Support multi-language)
- Real-time display for monitoring each test procedure, reagent, and consumable quantities, it’s convenient for the mangement .
- Intelligent error recovery
Convenient Management of Analyzer Status
- Intuitive indicator light of reagent, sample, and consumables, no need to focus on the monitor, the status can be known by looking
at the analyzer from a distance.